Technology has changed the way our towns and cities work. Find out how PlanTech is changing how we plan them.
Developed over the last three years by Connected Places Catapult’s digital planning team, PlanTech is using existing and emerging technologies to form a 21st-century future-ready planning system.
Having nurtured an entire system of digital planning and built environment services from just a small handful of prototypes, the PlanTech community is now accelerating productivity and rapidly growing the market. We look forward to welcoming you all to PlanTech Week 2019, where we’ll be sharing the most exciting thinking and innovations happening in PlanTech right now.
Be sure to attend if you’d like to discover:
- How local planning authorities are digitally transforming the way you submit and access planning applications, and how you understand and monitor change in the built environment.
- How businesses are using data science, digital design and software development to create a new generation of apps that deliver a more efficient service and enhanced customer experience.
- How different countries are using technology to enhance their planning systems including perspectives from New York, New Zealand, Helsinki, Singapore, Barcelona and more.
- How disruptive new technologies in the transport sector will impact planning.
- How the UK government is seeking to develop a national digital twin.
- How the Royal Town Planning Institution views the ways a digital planning system will change the profession.